I. General information
Privacy of your personal data is extremely important to us, Sc Raz Detective Agency SRL as data operator.
The information contained on this page is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data in terms of using the www.investigation.ro website (the “Website”).
II. Information we collect
We collect and process the data you communicate to us to access the Website and / or to use our Services.
The most important personal information we collect include:
- your contact details – name, first name, e-mail address, postal address, phone
- information about your preferences and interests.
To improve our Website and Services and to make them more effective and customized to your needs and requirements, our servers automatically collect technical data, among which some may be considered personal data.
Traffic data that can be collected:
- IP address
- HTTP errors
- version and type of browser used by the Website and/or Services User
- response time on the Website and duration of use of the Services
- links you click when you are on the Website
- standard information about the server log, band width, software installed on your computer.
III. How we use the information collected
Aside from our purposes arising from contractual obligations – legitimate interests and legal provisions, processing of personal data will be done only under your consent.
We want to give you the best possible experience to make sure that you enjoy our Website / Services today, tomorrow and in the future. We also aim to be as open and transparent as possible with our users regarding the personal data we collect to provide these services, about how they are used and with whom is possible we share this data.
Sc Raz Detective Agency SRL collects your personal data correctly and legally and in accordance with your legal rights. The main purpose for collecting personal data is to provide a safe, optimal, efficient and personalized experience. By filling in the data on our website, you agree that your personal data may be used to:
- allow use of our Website and / or our Services and to provide related services
- send information and meet your requests
- perform a statistical analysis and develop our Website and Services
- comply with the current laws and regulations and our Terms and Conditions
In line with your approval, Sc Raz Detective Agency SRL may also use the data collected for other purposes, of which you’ll be informed at the time the data are collected
This information will be stored by us for as long as it is necessary for its intended purpose.
The purpose of data collection is to: inform users / customers (Buyers) of their account on Sc Raz Detective Agency SRL, inform users / customers about the evolution and status of the orders, evaluate the products and services offered, the commercial activities and promotion of products and services, marketing, advertising, media, administrative, development, market research, statistics, tracking and monitoring activities of sales and consumer behavior.
IV. Period for which we’re processing your data
In general, Sc Raz Detective Agency SRL will process your personal data for as long as it is necessary to achieve the above-mentioned processing purposes.
V. Disclosure of personal data
For certain processing purposes, Sc Raz Detective Agency SRL may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that support Sc Raz Detective Agency SRL in doing business through the Site (i.e. courier companies, IT service providers, etc.) or to the central / local public authorities in the following cases:
- to administer the Website;
- in cases where such transmission would be necessary to award prizes or other facilities to individuals concerned, obtained because of their participation in various promotional campaigns organized by Sc Raz Detective Agency SRL through the Website;
- to maintain, customize and improve the Website and the services provided through the Website;
- to perform data analysis, testing and research, monitor usage and activity trends, development of safety features and users authentication;
- to transmit marketing commercial communications, under the conditions and limits provided by the law;
- when disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
VI. Transfer of personal data
Personal data provided to către Sc Raz Detective Agency SRL can be transferred outside of Romania, but only to countries in the European Union.
VII. Rights and access of the Client regarding the personal data
According to requirements of Law no. 677/2001, the RGPD (EU) No. 679 / 2016 on the protection of individuals about the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, amended and supplemented, Sc Raz Detective Agency SRL has the obligation to administer the personal data you provide to us, safely and only for the specified purposes.
As the person concerned, you also have the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, respectively the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely based on automated processing activities, including creating profiles, which produces legal effects concerning the person concerned or similarly affect it to a significant extent.
By reading the information contained in our Cookies Policy, you’ve acknowledged that you are guaranteed the rights provided by law, respectively:
- the right to information, respectively the right to receive details regarding the processing activities carried out by Sc Raz Detective Agency SRL, according to those described in this document.
- the right of access to data, respectively the right to obtain confirmation from Sc Raz Detective Agency SRL regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details regarding the processing activities such as the method for data processing, purpose of processing, recipients or categories of data recipients, etc.;
the right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain the correction, without justified delays, from Sc Raz Detective Agency SRL, of inaccurate / unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of the incomplete data; Correction / completion will be communicated to each recipient to whom data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts;
- the right of opposition;
- the right to delete the data, without unjustified delays (“the right to be forgotten”). In accordance with Regulation 2016/679 / EU you can exercise at any time the right to request the deletion of all information about you. To this effect, you can send us a request to our contact address or e-mail address to update your personal data from our database;
- the right to address the Law in the event of a violation of your rights guaranteed under Law 677/2001 on the protection of individuals about the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data
At the same time, you have the right to oppose to the processing of your personal data and request total or partial deletion of your personal data.
You may exercise the rights set out in the General Regulations on Personal Data Protection by written request sent to 8 Cara Anghel Street, Block B9, Bucharest or to email@example.com.
As of May 25, 2018, you can contact us for any information regarding the processing of personal data at firstname.lastname@example.org.